To support student study plans, we request instructors to upload the syllabus for all courses you are going to teach in AY2016 by the end of February.
- Machine dependent characters may cause garbling by using symbols such as circled numbers and Roman numerical. Please prevent from using them.
- All information in the syllabus, except Contact Address, will be accessible to the general public.
- Although "Contact Address" won't be accessible to the public, do not describe your personal information such as home address, telephone number.
- Go to ICU Portal (https://portal.icu.ac.jp/) and choose "SSO Login".
Then, log in using your ICU Net ID, and click "ログイン(Logon) ".
- After logging in, click on "For Faculty & Staff" on the right side of the screen.
- On the Faculty & Staff page, select "input your Syllabus", as shown below.
- Search your course by "Instructor:" or "Course No:" in Syllabus System Screen.
※You don't need to input all the information.
※We recommend that you input either "Instructor:" or "Course No:" and select the course you wish to edit in the list.
- The below screenshot displays all the courses where you are an instructor. Select the course you wish to upload the Syllabus and click "RegNo."
- Fill in the form and click the "Next" button.
※Please note: if you don't enter the required fields, an error message will be displayed.
- If there are no problems, click the "Publish" button. If you want to edit the description, click the "Back" button.
If you have difficulty in uploading your syllabus or have some questions, please contact Faculty Development Office(fd-support(at)icu.ac.jp).
※Please change (at) in e-mail addresses to @ on sending your e-mail to contact.
－Components of a Syllabus